1.17.2010

Sorry Julie and Baby Update

We've been sticking to simple dinners lately because I don't feel like cooking much and I don't want to have a ton of fresh ingredients in the house in case I ever have this baby... so I tried the Julie/Julia bruschetta again, but followed the recipe this time. Well, sorry Julie Powell but mine was way better. I don't love raw tomatoes though, so maybe I'm a little biased. Bill has yet to weigh in his vote, so I'll let you know. But you should definitely try my version I posted a couple of days ago!
p.s. The Earl Grey cupcakes are gone; and they were yummy!

Baby update: I am 41 weeks now and have an appointment with my midwife on Tuesday. They will do an NST to make sure River is still healthy and an ultrasound to estimate his weight. If he looks like he's 10lbs or more (a possibility) they want to try to talk me into an elective csection. NO WAY!!! I delivered my first baby at 9lbs10oz so I think I can deal. Plus, u/s aren't that accurate on weight prediction, so I'd hate to have surgery for no reason. If I do not go into labor on my own, then they will induce me at 42 weeks (next week). Here's hoping for some labor!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jodie! I am praying for you. 10 lbs! Holy smokes. Hang in there, we are sending labor inducing vibes your way. Love you.

    ReplyDelete