1.14.2010

Cupcaker


As some of you may have heard from my facebook post yesterday, I had cupcakes on the mind. I thought that I might as well indulge before I have to go on my post-baby diet. I first found inspiration from these cupcakes from http://cupcakeblog.com/.



That last one is quinoa and fig and I definitely plan on trying the recipe during my diet!
I was really wanting to make matcha green tea cupcakes, but I couldn't find any matcha powder at Whole Foods, so Earl Grey it was. Earl Grey happens to be my favorite tea, so it was a quite fitting second choice. I got the recipe from the coolest cookbook ever: Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.
The icing is blue in hopes that River will be here soon. They are delicious. I sent some to work with Bill for his coworkers who make a weekly cupcake run.


No comments:

Post a Comment