10.15.2009

I'm terrible at blogging

Lower Lawrenceville


Here are a couple of recent pics of Kade from my phone.  We haven't had too many to share over the recent months because our camera broke.  With a baby on the way, we are hoping to get a new camera by Christmas to capture all the sweet little moments...so more to come.  

This first picture pic is of Kade drinking apple juice at Starbucks.  I know, I know, Starbucks.  His new favorite is Crazy Mocha because of Julz and the goats on the wall.  He calls it the "baby doat store" and says that Mama and Dada get "hot toffee" there.  Too cute.

The second picture is of Kade adoring a puppy at the pet store.  He and I really want a dog, but Bill thinks it might be a bit much with the baby on the way.  He might be right.  I've been trying to get Bill to go to the shelter so he might just feel sorry enough for a really cute guy and bring him home!  Today, Kade told me that he wanted a purple dog.  We'll see about that one!  


In other news...
We've moved to Lawrenceville, an artsy, hipster neighbor that is being revamped in Pittsburgh.
We love it! (mostly)

Kade calls it "the new house".  It is so nice to have lots of room, but we had quite a few hiccups moving in.  Hopefully we will be settled by the end of the month.  We live close to a big park that we are trying to take advantage of before the weather is too bad.

We are both working hard in school and stay up late after Kade goes to bed to finish work.  Bill is working for the Princeton Review.  I finally finished my AmeriCorps term; overall, it was a great experience!

Jess has mostly recovered from her accident in June.  She has been home a few weeks now and is in physical therapy.  She says she walks like a toddler, but she is doing a great job of getting back on her feet.  She is hoping to graduate soon and is looking for a job.  Thanks for everyone who kept her in your prayers.

Well, I'm packing on the baby pounds (thankfully not as many as last time!).  I'm due January 11th, but I'm hoping to make it through finals and deliver the first baby of 2010 on January 1st.  We'll see.  We are pretty sure we have decided on the name Ryder, but you never know.   Maybe I'll have a belly pic to post soon.

Okay, I'll try to keep up this time...I'll be home much more now with Kade, so you should be hearing from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment