2.02.2011

i know, i know

Okay, so it's been a while...6 months or so.  Sorry!  I don't know if anyone reads anyway, but I like having a way of updating everyone on the kiddos.  Can I use the move as an excuse?  What about that we didn't have internet in our apartment until November?  And THEN my power cord died and I didn't buy one until two days ago because it cost $80 and I couldn't justify the purchase.  Anyway, I'm back...

The latest news is that our baby boy is ONE!  He had a very warm and sunny Winter ONEderland birthday party at the community room and playground.




We had a great visit with Pap Pap this past week.
(Love you and miss you lots!)  


and we hung out by the pier


and Kade got a haircut


and a pic of River just to be fair.



I'm at work right now, so I should probably work, but I'll post more updates and pictures from San Diego soon.

Miss you all!
Love,
Bill, Jodie, Kade & River


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family you are. I enjoy all your pictures & posts of what you are up to. I wish I could see all of you. The weather in San Diego is not too hard to take. What is Bill up to. I'm excited your going back to school Jodie. You are one busy lady. Miss you and love you lots.
    Aunt Candy

    ReplyDelete